Tuesday, April 22, 2008

WinStar Golf

This weekend we went to WinStar one mile over the Oklahoma line for Bill to compete in the Oklahoma Open Tournament. There were 144 golfers and me. I stayed in Gainsville (6 miles South) thinking there would be something to do. It appears I am working the Southern Wal-Marts. There was basically zero shopping. I could have spent time and money in Home Depot or Wal-Mart. Wal-Mart won. Some of the other wives spent their time at Win-Star gambling, but that holds no allure for me.

Bill won closest to the hole on the first day, and shot below 90. He thought he did rather well. Sunday was not quite successful; but, still a day of golf is better than anything else you can do.

We are back at work today and trying to recover from our day of recovery, yesterday.

No comments: