Saturday, July 23, 2011

FIX IT FRIDAY

after:

From the iheartfaces.ning.com/forum/topics/fix-it-friday-108 blog's Fix-It-Friday article, I edited a photo taken by one of the authors. Anyone who wants to edit the photo can and then post it for everyone to see. I tried to focus on the face of the boy and get it clearer so his mother would fall in love with the shot. I used the Bohemian Symphony Collection from ohsoposhphotography.com.

I did a little lightening of his face and body and used BOHO 'Field of Dreams' and then the 'Morrocan Spice' to really bring out the the fall colors. I then brighten his shirt and tie. Sharpened the picture and sized for the web.

I highly recommend the
Bohemian Symphony Collection. It just came out this week and I purchased it on the first day it was available.

No comments: